No longer active. *read bio*
. Joined two years ago.
Yoooo. So, if you want to get in contact with me, you're more likely to do so on @queenautonomy. :)
Flag as inappropriate
Subscribe via RSS
147,967 set views
✯ some have said that I'm the devil and it's just as well cause I've been through and burned down and rebuilt hell. with my heart in a vice and a knife in my back, I've got a noose for the world that I'm painting black ✯
437. I must confess, I'm addicted to this; shove your kiss straight through my chest. I can't deny, I'd die without this, make me feel like a god music love and sex.
436. Who's to judge, who's insane? Watch it all wash away, save us from what we've made; it doesn't die, it only fades. If I can't feel, there isn't pain, another day and it's all the same. I always pray, I never change. It seems to me we're all to blame.
435. Ah, Alice. We can't go home again. No surprise really. Only a very few find the way, and most of them don't recognise it when they do. Delusions, too, die hard. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth...
434. children still play in the garden, dance as the sun slips away. not even stars last forever, cleanse us acid rain
433. so we pick up the pieces, try and make a half a whole. but in the back of our minds, there's quite a different story to be told.
432. forget your lust, for the rich man's gold. all that you need is in your soul. and you can do this, if you try. all that i want for you my son, is to be satisfied.
431. i know that we are all terminal. we sail on borrowed time. it's never about what we leave behind, it's how we live our lives.
I Can Hardly Wait To Leave This Place
Adorned Skin And Cold Fingertips
[INSERT CATCHY TITLE HERE]
Why Are You Holding Back?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
showcase pt 4
showcase pt 3
Showcase pt 2
Brands & Retailers
iPad and iPhone
Copyright © 2014 Polyvore
Terms of Service